- These terms relate to business carried out under the name of Premier Marble Limited of 3 Dewing Road, Rackheath Industrial Estate, Rackheath, Norwich, Norfolk, NR13 6PS. The company number is 2608901
- Any dispute shall be settled under English jurisdiction and in English courts.
- Terms may not be varied other than in writing by a director of Premier Marble Limited. If you require any changes please make sure you ask for them to be put in writing.
Prices and Payments
- For retail customers our terms are: 50% when placing order, 50% when work is completed. Where we are not required to install the full 50% balance will be due when goods are delivered or collected. All deposits are non refundable.
- If payment terms are not met without prejudice, Premier Marble Limited shall be entitled to charge interest on late payment at 8% over current base rates as allowed by the Late Payment of Debts (Interest) Act 1998, cancel the contract and/or suspend deliveries goods and services to you.
- Any overdue account will be passed to our collection agency: Guardian Recovery Ltd., to recover any outstanding amount.
- You shall not be entitled to withhold more than a proportionate amount of any sum due because of any alleged minor defect.
- Estimated prices are valid for a period of eight weeks after which the offer lapses. Prices do not include V.A.T or discounts of any description unless specifically stated on the quotation.
- We shall be entitled to increase the price to recover any additional costs incurred by us as a result of any changes in specification of goods and/or services which you require, or as a result of any delay caused by any instruction by you or failure by you to give us sufficient information and instruction.
- Fixed prices cannot be given for work involving the removal of an existing fireplace and fire back and the installation of a new one. We can only undertake work of this kind on the clear understanding that we are paid on a time and materials basis according to the work involved in the proper completion of the job.
- You shall not be entitled to cancel or change any order, other than at our discretion, and agreed in writing, and we would expect that you pay us in full for any losses incurred as a result of such a cancellation.
- We reserve the right to cancel the contract if we receive unsatisfactory credit references. In such circumstances we will refund without interest monies paid by you, less any reasonable amount for goods and services already provided
Delivery & Installation
- We shall give you reasonable notice of delivery/installation dates, however these are only approximate dates and we will not be liable for any reasonable delay in delivery/service or for any delay arising from a failure by you to give adequate instruction.
- You shall provide us with access to your property where goods are to be supplied or installed at all reasonable times between the hours of 8am and 5pm Monday to Saturday.
- You agree to allow us to use the property to store materials and equipment whilst work is being carried out, and make use of water and electricity supplies as needed to complete work
Title & Risk
- All goods supplied and delivered shall remain the property of the company until such time as payment is received in full.
- As soon as we deliver the goods you will be responsible for making all necessary arrangements for the proper custody and care of the goods to prevent loss or damage until payment in received in full.
- Until such time that we have received full payment and the property in the goods passes to you we shall be entitled at any time to require you to deliver up the goods to us.
- On ex works supply only goods, our responsibility ceases upon loading on the customers or carriers vehicle. Goods will be considered inspected when collection takes place. For the supply and delivery of goods by our transport our responsibility ceases after unloading and we expect the customer or building contractor to supply labour to receive and assist our driver with the unloading. No claim for damages or deficiencies will be entertained unless indicated clearly on the delivery note, and we are notified in writing within four days of the delivery
- Complaints must be made in writing within twelve days of the completed installation otherwise no responsibility can be entertained. Any such complaints will be investigated within fourteen days.
- In the event of the supply of defective materials or the execution of faulty workmanship our liability is limited in all cases to the replacement of the defective materials or the making good of any faulty workmanship and shall not extend to consequential loss of whatsoever kind occasioned thereby
Specification: Stone, Marble, Slate, Granite
Showroom samples and displays are intended as a general guide only, variations may occur in both shades and veining, this is unavoidable owing to different development and seams of the quarry, but we do guarantee the material supplied is from the same quarry or trade variety specified. Most coloured marbles, granites, slate and stone are inherently imperfect and may contain slight vents within the surface. Brecciated marbles are especially prone to imperfections, with small areas that polish to a lower degree than others. All are sold subject to these unusual deformities, and are filled, repaired and cramped as necessary. A practice known and accepted in the trade. Responsibility cannot be accepted for comparatively small imperfections which may develop in the surface after the granite/stone/marble has been fixed in position. This is caused by the modules which make up the materials completely drying out. (For more information please refer to our leaflet on marbles and granites)
Firebricks, refractory concrete, cast iron panels occasionally crack with intense heat and expansion. This will not affect the efficiency of the fire and is not dangerous to the structure. We do not manufacture these items and cannot accept responsibility after installation. Gas fires and electric fires are supplied only and must be fitted by a Gas Safe registered gas fitter, or an electrician as appropriate